Monday, July 7, 2014

Foreword

Foreword:        

Reading the book, God Revealed: Revisit Your Past to Enrich Your Future (Morgan James Faith) Paperback – February 2, 2014  by Fred Sievert (Author), kindled my thoughts and triggered the idea to document instances in my life where there was a divine guidance and sometimes intervention resulting in good for me and my family.

When I look back our path in our life from early childhood, schooling, career and married life I can see several instances where I have been guided by Divine Energy or Divine Power. At the time these events happened though, I did not feel or recognize the significance of the turns and did not relate them to Divine Intervention.

By documenting such events I expect to be of help and service to others who read these and revisit their life to recognize such divine guidance in their own life.  Also, it may help them to be on the watch for such guidance when it happens in the future and be thankful to the Divine Power.


I will write the events as they come to my mind, starting from what I feel is the most significant and Divine Guidance.  Later, if and when I bring it out as a book, I may reconsider this order.

I intend to document these events first in English and then in Tamil.  I intend to start with Google documents and sending to my close relatives, friends, and associates with a request to give feedback, questions, and comments to help me refine my writing and make it more meaningful and purposeful for the general public.  God willing, I intend to publish it as a book.  

5 Comments:

At July 15, 2014 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Muthu said...

Dear Muthu,
Very happy to learn the DIVINE INTERVENSIONS in your life.
Please share all chapters.
Regards,
RKVisvanath

Dear Visvanath,

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for your interest.

 
At July 17, 2014 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is a good idea. I have come to realize that 'Ellam Avan Saial' is absolutely true. In my life things happened which I did not expect and in some times I did not like. After some years I came to realize that what actually happened was good for me.
Good luck.
TGV

 
At July 17, 2014 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Muthu said...

Dear TGV,

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for your valuable feedback! -- Muthu

 
At July 22, 2014 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Athimbāre,
I am very happy to note that you have taken the right step of sharing your rich experience for the benefit of others. I have once read a famous saying that "You can't pluck even a single Rose, without disturbing the distant Star". I think all events and people are intertwined by the Divine and it's the cause and effect system that determines our paths / future. You have always been a great inspiration for me (from my child hood) and this awe for you has only increased.
May God Bless you and give you the strength and health for you to write on a variety of subjects and also in bringing out your Book soon.

 
At July 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Muthu said...

Dear Sekhar,
Thanks for your comments. It sure gives me a big boost to see others expressing their opinions and getting the benefit out of reading about my experience. I recently was listening to a "you tube" presentation by an American who quoted Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharishi saying "Everything is predetermined. Everything!" While it may be difficult for us to digest that, there are certain occasions when we feel like we have been simply guided by a Power.

Thanks for your wishes and with God's Blessings let me continue sharing my thoughts and lessons of life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home